Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vineman

I am doing my first triathlon on April 17, 2010, the Vineman Showdown


Originally it was just an opportunity to try something new.  But when my friend CJ was diagnosed with a brain tumor, it became an opportunity do something for her.  You can read more about her story at CJSTUF.ORG.


I am now recruiting friends to do the Tri with me.  We'll race as Team CJ, and I will be raising money for CJ's Thumbs Up Foundation.  I'll be posting updates on fundraising efforts and my training.


So far, these people have committed to the race:



Jenny Pretare Wood
Philip Wood
Tim Pollard
Laurie Matheson
Victoria Ramirez

I have also created some triathlon jerseys for the team, that should look like this:




For anyone that wants to donate or join the team, please let me know.


James Staudte



No comments:

Post a Comment